Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Boys!

Bucaneer Bay Birthday Party for the boys today! They had a lot of fun and got to send good time with the family! Riley turned 2 in December and Dakota turns 3 in February. Last year Dakota's bday was at the same place and their daddy, Jeremy spent the entire time holding them both on each hip. He played with them the entire time and was so proud to show his boys off on their special day!

So, of coursse, I have an anxiety attack on the way into town to get things done for the party! I had never had an anxiety attack before everything happened with Jeremy and the main cause for all of them has been, thinking about what they did to him or having a very real flashback of a memory about him. I hate that those who did this to Jeremy didn't just kill him, but set his family up so go through so much hurt!

Hoping to get through everything and have a chance to get back to some kind of normal. When I can think of him and not burst out in tears!

Wierdest thing happened though...

I was on my way home from my moms and drove past the cemetary and for some reason slowed down. I got about half way past the cemetary when I seen lights flashing by Jeremy's grave, so I slowed down again and the same thing happened. So, I was almost at a stop and it stopped! It was so wierd, but I instantly knew it was Jeremy letting me know that he was with us and got to share the boys' bday from heaven. Never too far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment