Thursday, January 26, 2012

What it's all about!


WOW! Are you in for a story! Well, not quite a story, but real life craziness I call my life. This blog will be my way to share with the world what makes me me and how I am stronger for it! There will be ups and downs as with any story, but for sure life has taken me and mine in many directions I could never have imagine in my wildest dreams! My name is Jennifer and here goes!
Who is Jennifer... I am a mother of now 5 children. Didn't get all the children the usual way, but I'll go more into that later. I am a wife, David is the one who captured my heart. We have been married 6 yrs in May. I am the only daughter to my mother Mary and have an older brother Joe and have a younger brother Jeremy who was taken from us July 6, 2011, more to follow on that also. I have a spread out connection of family which consists of 2 half sisters, a step brother who was also lost in July 2011, more to come on that also. I have 3 stepsisters from my encredible step dad Jim. I have a bio dad named Bruce, story to follow. My kids names are Rico 17, Jersey 6, Jentry 3, Dakota 2 and Riley 2 (no they are not twins, irish twins though 10 mos apart. My grandma Ruth and my mother are my heroes. I look up to my aunts Vicki, Ruth Ann and Connie. I enjoy spending time with my kiddos, weekends away with my husband, shopping trips with my momma and friend Brooke. I enjoy traveling, although still haven't flown. My husband just joined the Army National Guard and ships out Feb 8, 1012, which is like 12 days!!! Yikes!

I'm sure from the above you can now see that my story is very colorful and I am excited to start this blog in hopes that it will be an outlet for me, but also to let others know they aren't alone in things! So here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment